Enhance your career prospects
Advanced Technician Certifications (BTS) are two-year degrees that lead to quick access to employment in fast-growing sectors of activity. For students, choosing a BTS means accelerating their future prospects.
The Advanced Technician Certification in Fluids, Energies, and Home Automation (BTS FED) and Advanced Technician Certification in Information Technology Services for Organizations (BTS SIO) are available as a classroom course or as training which alternate the classroom course and workplace experience.
When students arrive in our establishment, we guide them through their administrative procedures (choosing complementary health insurance, etc.). We also take them on a walking tour of central La Rochelle and point out the University Library and Cafeteria, the ressources available to them (such as where to obtain the Culture Pass) and leisure activities (bowling, etc.). Both informative and enjoyable, our outing has the added benefit of promoting cohesion among new classmates.
During their break, students like to gather in the convivial atmosphere of the Student Center (BDE). The Center breathes new life into the student experience by organizing an array of shared activities, projects, cultural outings, events, and professional networking opportunities.
Located in Saint-Xandre, our student residence is reserved for middle school, high school, and post- secondary school students. Each week it accommodates students as early as Sunday evening.
“The future belongs to the pioneers of the future” Claude Bartolone
Advanced Technician Certification in Information Technology Services for Organizations (BTS SIO)
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES FOR ORGANIZATIONSDEVELOP YOUR SKILLS IN THE WORLD OF EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES - WORK AS PART OF A TEAM TO SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONAL IT DEVELOPMENT - BECOME THE IT ADMINISTRATOR AND ADVISOR IN A COMPANY
- Become the IT administrator and advisor in a company
- Option A ‘Infrastructure, Systems and Networks (SISR)’
- Managing networks to ensure ongoing and optimal operations of the computer system
- Designing websites, studying new software
- Extending, adapting, updating a pre-existing information system
- Training, providing assistance and technical support
Advanced Technician Certification in Fluids, Energies, and Home Automation (BTS FED)
FLUIDS – ENERGIES - HOME AUTOMATIONMACHINE DESIGN – TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION IN HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEMS, FLUID TECHNOLOGY, ENERGY PERFORMANCE AND RENEWABLE ENERGY
- BECOME THE PERSON WHO ORCHESTRATES THE DESIGN, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OF REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
- Option B ‘Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology (FCA)’
- Designing, sizing, establishing cost estimates for refrigeration and air conditioning installations
- Planning delivery and maintenance procedures
- Implement and optimize cooling systems for user comfort